Bulletproof Your Business Against Breach
Extinguishing Privacy Hotspots (30 Minutes)
John Sileo speaking at The Pentagon
Once your audience has a framework and common language for protecting sensitive information (Think Like a Spy), the same tools can be easily adapted to protect valuable corporate data. Identity theft and corporate data loss are a huge financial cost and legal liability to corporations and organizations. It is imperative in the information economy to train your work-force on how to protect those information assets, whether they are digital, physical or intellectual.
Some of the riskiest Privacy Hotspots to be discussed include:
- Our Achilles Heel: The Human Element
- Getting Mobile Data to Stay Put: Laptop and Mobile Data Theft
- The New World of Cyber Threats (wireless networks, hacking, viruses, etc.)
- The Inside Job (When an insider steals data from your company)
- Cloud Computing and Social Networking (Giving away control of your data)
- Social Engineering & Advanced Fraud Techniques (Determining who to trust)
This speech is presented only in conjunction with Think Like a Spy, as it gives the audience the motivation and fundamental building blocks for applying protection to the corporation. Coupled with Think Like a Spy, this is a 90-minute speech (or two separate 45 minute presentations) entitled Think Like a Spy: Bulletproof Your Business.
Wow! Have we ever been asleep at the wheel. Thanks so much for the remarkable presentation. I know our members are scrambling to catch up to your suggestions and we as an organization are taking a good, hard look at our vulnerabilities. You are an expert in your field and a fantastic speaker. Thank you.
—Meeting Planner, University of Maine